Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
STAGE UP ARE SHUT UP
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found them at the BP gas station mountain dew winner circle $16.99
very nice shirts no pics and did not buy.

mike

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
How about a pic of it (the one you did purchase) Benzkid?
I want a Dew/AMP uni jacket. Not particularly a Jr. fan persay, but I like the looks of the jacket, along w/the fact it is co-made/sponsored by Adidas...I think it's sharp! Now, just to decide which one, the quilted uniform jacket, or the twill uniform jacket. Life, it's so full of difficult decisions...LOL!

·
Registered
47 Posts
No problem, here ya go and the other 2 are pictures of two cars I have picked up recently. 2000 Bobby Labonte Platinum Jurrasic Park car and Erin Crocker's 06 Betty Crocker car. Sorry for the crappy looking pics, I need to buy a new digital camera. The one at JCPenney looked like the one at walmart except it was green instead of white. I picked up also from JCPenney a bunch of 07 bud jr shirts for 1 a piece.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Our wal-Mart had those white ones. I was going to get it but got a different one at Hendricks shop on Monday that I like alot more. Ill take a pic if anyone cares.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
demondecko said:
Our wal-Mart had those white ones. I was going to get it but got a different one at Hendricks shop on Monday that I like alot more. Ill take a pic if anyone cares.
Me too, please post a pic. Did they have the Dew/AMP uniform jackets at Hendrick? I am seriously thinking of getting one. I like them, as they are NASCAR related, but also Adidas, so I think they are pretty cool. I think it's refreshing, as JGR started the sports equipment outfitters on their team outfits w/Nike, and then later Starter or Russell doing their stuff. Then just about every driver had Puma on their stuff the last few years, now Jr. has a personal services contract w/Adidas. I think that's really cool, but then, I have always had an athletic shoe and apparal fetish! LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Here you go guys. Ken, they did not have the jackets in yet. I really want one too. The Adidas on the back of the jacket sells it for me. I think I read somewhere the Amp jacket is suppose to ship sometime early December so it can be out before Christmas. When I was there the other day they had the entire back of the shop blocked off cause they were doing inventory. Dunno if that means they will have it soon or not but I want one.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
demondecko said:
Here you go guys. Ken, they did not have the jackets in yet. I really want one too. The Adidas on the back of the jacket sells it for me. I think I read somewhere the Amp jacket is suppose to ship sometime early December so it can be out before Christmas. When I was there the other day they had the entire back of the shop blocked off cause they were doing inventory. Dunno if that means they will have it soon or not but I want one.
Yep, that and the three stripes down each sleeve. Retro Adidas cool. Thanks for the shirt pic also, I like the way they took the JR Motorsort logo (on the left sleeve) and adopted it to say JR Nation. Kinda cool!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts