Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i can see it now..............the preorders are coming and then followed by the flooding of ebay

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I always liked that paint scheme, but what's up w/the #5? Even though it's a Test Car, I would think it would be #88. I like it though.....

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Yeah I know it was #5, Geoffery Bodine drove it befoe he became Geoff. I still woulda thought it woulda been #88 since they didn't stay w/#5. I still like the paint, even the City Chevrolet logos are cool.[/b]

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FFighter_21 said:
Yeah I know it was #5, Geoffery Bodine drove it befoe he became Geoff. I still woulda thought it woulda been #88 since they didn't stay w/#5. I still like the paint, even the City Chevrolet logos are cool.[/b]
guess the fact the the #88 still belongs to RYR till homestead is the reason for that

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Good point Paul...

·
Super Moderator
8,707 Posts
oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Spool is going to love that pink car, and after all the hell they gave somebody else about a pink car for another driver.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
LOL ROTFLMMFAO, that it just tooooooo damn funny

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Great just more cars I have to get!!!! You know that MA will release those just because of the name!!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
What the hell is "Hello Kitty"?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
BadBowtie said:
Spool is going to love that pink car, and after all the hell they gave somebody else about a pink car for another driver.
Pink cars are sooooo cool.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Gotta wonder if Kelly was instrumental in that deal. I wonder what races it will run. I hope the short tracks. It will look better bashed up a litle, but it is a cool car. Who woulda ever thought, the "Red Nation" would be rooting for a pink car w/a kitty on the hood dressed like a "Flash Dancer"?[/b]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts