Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
I read somewhere that his grandfather drove the 88 car back in the day. I wonder if the paint scheme is supposed to be a retro type scheme to what his grandfather ran? I have no clue so I'm throwing a dart in the dark on that one but it could be a possibility.

·
Super Moderator
8,570 Posts
kind of plain jane if you ask me. not very impressed. wished they had done the scheme to look like the the can does. is he driving one scheme for half the year and the other one the other half of the year?

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I didnt like it at first but Ive grown to really like it, especially the Dew one. I dont think itll change but remember last year that the original Shell car for Harvick was white and yellow and they changed it before the season so there is a chance.

·
Super Moderator
8,570 Posts
melloyello20 said:
not going to change them. they are here to stay. they already have the elite for sale at RCCA
i can't believe they are actually making those in a 1/24 club car as well. got mine ordered.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
i like the paint scheme....better than just a plain old red paint scheme.

·
Super Moderator
8,570 Posts
Ohio29 said:
They should make it look like the mountain dew can. That looks nothing like it!!!!!
exactly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.