Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Dale Earnhardt Sr. IMHoF induction tribute car. It is 1/16 scale, and sheetmetal. The closest I have ever seen for realism. I have tried several times to move this and have seen no interest. These pics are from an EBay auction and the last bid was $134.00. I have that much + in it when I consider the tax and shipping. I was really ready to deal but no one showed any interest. Maybe it's the size, I am not sure but it would make a great coffee table piece. I used to have a couple of resin cars that were 1/10 scale and they always drew attention at shows and sold very well, and looked very very sweet on the coffee table. Great conversation pieces.
I am going to try this for the last time, and if it doesn't go, I have a friend who is a Dale Sr. fan who will get a great gift.
Here are the pics from the auction, my car is as nice if not nicer....

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I like the 1/18, but they're really just to big to have more than 1 or 2, and I have the Dale Jr. 3 Days of Dale car in 1/18. I am in the process of trying to move stuff myself, not accumulate. That's a good deal FF, but I simply don't have room for it.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's cool, I understand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.