Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Ok Guys,
Here is a 1/64th freebie giveaway. I have two small lots of 1/64th Dale Sr. cars.

Lot #1 includes Racing Champions Black #3 with card and display stand and a Racing Super Stars black #3. Both in sealed packages.

Lot #2 includes a Winners Circle 1986 Wrangler Monte Carlo and card, and a 1996 Atlanta Olympic stars and stripes, both in sealed package.

No catch, no gimmick, just the first two who post and say they want them can have them. I figure in this day and age anything free is a good thing. :biggrin:
Thanks, Matt
By the way, only one lot to each member. Want to spread it out a bit:)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have a few more items to giveaway in the next week or so. I will post them in the community giveaway area though. Should have paid more attention before listing them here.
Thanks, Matt

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
nice gesture. Congrats to the winners

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Hey, I know these have been given away, but can you please describe or illustrate what the Racing Champions Black #3 and the Racing Super Stars black #3 look like? I don't know if I have ever seen those cars.

Thank you,

Ok Guys,
Here is a 1/64th freebie giveaway. I have two small lots of 1/64th Dale Sr. cars.

Lot #1 includes Racing Champions Black #3 with card and display stand and a Racing Super Stars black #3. Both in sealed packages.

Lot #2 includes a Winners Circle 1986 Wrangler Monte Carlo and card, and a 1996 Atlanta Olympic stars and stripes, both in sealed package.

No catch, no gimmick, just the first two who post and say they want them can have them. I figure in this day and age anything free is a good thing. :biggrin:
Thanks, Matt
By the way, only one lot to each member. Want to spread it out a bit:)

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
My apologies @midwaymatt, as I never commented on your kindness of giving away free die-casts. That is an awesome thing you did!

Take Care

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.