Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is the Dale Sr. Last Lap of the Century so collectible? Was it made in a c/w/c and an Elite, or just an Elite?
Was it offered in colorchrome or paint or both? Is the car referred to as the Last Lap car the same car?
Was it re-made or was it just done once? Is the re-make if it was re-made the colorchrome version?
What is the big collectible, the c/w/c or the Elite and in what finish, paint or colorchrome?
Hope someone can answer all of the questions.....I have a shot at an Elite colorchrome version, but don't wanna make a big dollar mistake. I want the original and the most collectible version. TIA!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
They only made 15,504 of them in the ARC Version. It was the Goodwrench Sign car in a color chrome version.
The car is referred to as the Last Lap of the Century car.
They were only made once and that was in 1999.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wadda ya think a Sr. LLotC Elite is worth?
LMK,
TIA!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I only collect the 1/24 ARC CWC, because of the initial cost.
In the 12/06 Beckett, the ARC 1 of 15504 is listed at $300.00, the Elite 1 of 8500 is listed at $250.00.
It is what all up to what you want and what you collect!!
Don't ever pay what they say it is worth, pay what you think it is worth.
Normally the Elites have much more detail.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have one on the way. A guy owed me money and I couldn't get him to pay. Finally he said he would send me the LLotC Elite. I agreed, so it's on it's way. I was curious if anybody would be interested.
I will post it in the Classified Section. Don't anticipate anybody wanting it though, so I guess I can chalk it up to a loss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts