Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hoff
1,190 Posts
Tracy, I am just curious... I am assuming you have written in to get Brad's autograph. How long did it take you to get it back from him, and did you just request a hero card?

·
I've got no strings on me
1,360 Posts
Tracy, I am just curious... I am assuming you have written in to get Brad's autograph. How long did it take you to get it back from him, and did you just request a hero card?
I sent a hero card request to him in September. Got a signed Checkered Flag Foundation hero card in January.

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts

I just sent to Penske last week and have not gotten anything yet. Last year it took me around a month. Send in May got back in June. Yeah, I just add a note with my SASE asking for an autographed card

·
Hoff
1,190 Posts
Right on. I just sent in a couple windshields to 4 different drivers in January, with Brad being the most popular of the 4, and his came back to me the fastest. It took a little over a month, and that includes the travel time for them to get to and from Japan. I was very impressed, especially with it being right around the time the team was getting ready to head down to Daytona. I was just curious if this was about normal for him...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.