Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Darlington today, I got around using a wheelchair, definatly wasn't going to try and use my crutches to get around there. Got a few autos. I didn't get pics of all the drivers signing, the batterys were going dead after I got some pics of Mears, I wish I could have gotten some pics of Robby and Yeley especially, but here it is.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Awesome there Trevor! Can't be;ieve you didn't pick up one of Robby's COT cars to get signed! I picked one up at his trailer for only $25.00. I would have like to have gotten it signed even as much as I really don't care for him. Maybe I would like him more if I could get to meet him and get an Auto. Those are cool!! Glad to see you got out and get to the track today!!

·
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fishin4cars said:
Awesome there Trevor! Can't be;ieve you didn't pick up one of Robby's COT cars to get signed! I picked one up at his trailer for only $25.00. I would have like to have gotten it signed even as much as I really don't care for him. Maybe I would like him more if I could get to meet him and get an Auto. Those are cool!! Glad to see you got out and get to the track today!!
I thought about getting that COT, but we are going to Charlotte in two weeks, so when we go I might end up getting it, I just already had those two cars from home, and I didn't want to have him sign three diecast at one signing lol.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
How do you guys know before hand who is going to be signing and what time? I am going to the All-Star race and the 600 but will only be there on the days of the events. I know some of the have signs at the haulers before hand. Just wondering how you guys know. Awesome autos btw, Mears is the nicest guy ever.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
great autos Trev.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
usually when i go to pocono there are signs on the haulers in advance when the drivers will be there. i don't know about other tracks but that is how i find out/

·
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
demondecko said:
How do you guys know before hand who is going to be signing and what time? I am going to the All-Star race and the 600 but will only be there on the days of the events. I know some of the have signs at the haulers before hand. Just wondering how you guys know. Awesome autos btw, Mears is the nicest guy ever.
I check the drivers websites usually. And I know that Blaney, Mears, Robby, Stremme, and Sorenson sign every weekend and you don't need tickets for them. Other drivers like Edwards, Biffle, Gilliland, Vickers, and Bowyer sign every weekend too, but you usually have to get tickets for them. And also I usually bring one diecast of each driver I have just in case they are signing.

·
Banned
2,445 Posts
Nice auto's. I was able to sneak a David Gilliland and Tony Raines. Had David sign a car and program and had tony sign the program as well. My cousin got garage passes and suite tickets from Shell. Harvick is supposed to come up before the race and hopefully can get me a few more autos on a program down there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.