Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for someone to make me a Dave Blaney Jack Daniel's/Bass Pro/Tracker Boats car. I have one already, but it was damaged in shipping and the guy who made it does not make customs anymore. Anybody out there willin' to help a Brother out? LMK, Thanks!

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
I am looking for someone to make me a Dave Blaney Jack Daniel's/Bass Pro/Tracker Boats car. I have one already, but it was damaged in shipping and the guy who made it does not make customs anymore. Anybody out there willin' to help a Brother out? LMK, Thanks!
thats a nice car shame to hear it got damaged

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, it was sweet. It looked just like it, but when it arrived, the box was smashed so badly that the rear decklid was dislodged and it acts like it is going to fall off. One of the hinges became de-tached. I have been going to take it apart and see if I can fix it, but haven't gotten around to it yet. It is also scratched on the rear, but I think it can be touched up w/a black Sharpie.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Yeah, it was sweet. It looked just like it, but when it arrived, the box was smashed so badly that the rear decklid was dislodged and it acts like it is going to fall off. One of the hinges became de-tached. I have been going to take it apart and see if I can fix it, but haven't gotten around to it yet. It is also scratched on the rear, but I think it can be touched up w/a black Sharpie.
Was it a 1:24? Is there any way you could post a picture of it?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts