Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have it from a very reliable source, that BDR's souvenirs department is considering making the Dave Blaney Toyota Tundra Craftsman Truck that Dave ran at Homestead to a 10th place finish. If there is enough interest and pre-orders they will make it. I assume if they do, they would be available on their website.
I know I WANT ONE, and I know that the Tundra, as well as about all Craftsman trucks are hard to find in die-cast.
I also know that you custom guys need em' for customs.
I would appreciate you taking the time to email this email address, [email protected] and letting them know if they offer the car for pre-order, you would be interested and order one.
I don't care if you purchase one, but I would sure appreciate the email, so that they produce it.
I emailed and also asked them to make it available in 1/64th as well as 1/24th scale so that my "little car" buddies will be represented. Ya hear that Paul? You could get a bunch and make your truck series trucks!
Also BTW, the word souvenirs in the email address looks funny to me, but that is the email address I was given. If it comes back as undeliverable cause of the spelling issue, I will let the person that referred me know, and then re-post w/the correct email address.
Again, any help would be appreciated....email, and email often!!! TIA! LOL!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RaceFan1962 said:
Email sent. So far, no undeliverable notice.
Me either. I guess my eye is just wrong huh?
BTW, Cool pic o' you and "The King."

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
While you are sending the emails, don't forget to ask for the other Bill Davis trucks as well....

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Billy Kingsley said:
While you are sending the emails, don't forget to ask for the other Bill Davis trucks as well....
The Mike Skinner trucks have been available in the past, and I believe I have seen the Johnny Benson truck last year.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, they were Racing Champions. They kinda looked like promos, but I think they were just in Toyota/BDR boxes.

·
Registered
418 Posts
RaceFan1962 said:
Email sent. So far, no undeliverable notice. BTW, Cool pic o' you and "The King."
Thanks, He was at the Washington DC auto show back in January. It was cool to see all the stuff people brought for him to sign.

·
Super Moderator
8,697 Posts
2005 was the last year for Racing Champions in making NASCAR related diecast.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They still made, and might still make promos and special order pieces for teams and companies.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's not that NASCAR won't let them. They chose not to produce NASCAR pieces anymore, and I have heard recently they dropped, or are at least severely cutting back on the NHRA cars they are producing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts