Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dave is at a local auto parts store tonight from 5pm-7pm doing a signing. I of course am going. If anybody wants, I'll take a few extra pieces and see what all I can get signed. If anybody wants something LMK and I will get back w/them. I know that nobody is prolly interested, but thought I would check.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I wish I would have known in advance. I would have sent you a 2005 Jack Daniels car to get auto'd.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kspool said:
I wish I would have known in advance. I would have sent you a 2005 Jack Daniels car to get auto'd.
I have one I can take, and then we can swap. I won't be able to get pics of him signing as I will be by myself. I am hoping I can get him to pose w/the Hass Avocado car, but other than that, I have three cars I want him to sign and between getting them out and being as fast as I can be, I don't think I will be able to get signing pics. If that doesn't matter, LMK and I will take the JD and we can make arrangements to swap later. He is there between 5PM and 7Pm, so I will be leaving around 5PM EST. LMK, ASAP.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll try....Thanks!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Dave Blaney signing UPDATE

That's the way it should always be! I guess that's the advantage of liking a driver who is not one of the "Big Five"....LOL!
Out the door, arrived, stood in line, got the stuff signed, talked to Dave, ate some food and drove back home, all in 50 minutes! Life is good.
I got a few Hero cards signed, (one for you Way2, PM me your mailing address), a JD car signed for KSpool, (contact me so we can make the swap), got a few customs signed (which he was very impressed to see), and I got the CFS COT signed. Here is a pic of that. I had a friend take some pics for me, so I am waiting for him to email them to me. When he does, I will post the rest. KSpool, if he got a pic of Dave signing the JD car, I'll email it to you, unless he gives it to me in a real picture, then I will mail it to you. I had a BALL....Check it out!!!!

Here's the rest o' the pics from the signing tonight!

·
Super Moderator
8,752 Posts
awsome FF. i take it that is you in the last pic.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ron3fan said:
awsome FF. i take it that is you in the last pic.
Yep, That be I....had a Ball, and he is such a great guy. Not because he is my favorite, but he is just like a regular Joe. We talked during the signing, but then when we took the pic of us together, he asked about the car and said he really liked it. That he wanted them to make it, but nobody would pick up the idea. I am seriously thinking about having another made, and sending it to him. Like I said, he was great and it was a tremendous time.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Looks like a great time...Blaney is a really cool guy...met him 4 times now I think.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Cool pics Ken! Totally awesome! yea sure is an advantage to be a fan of one of the drivers that 100's don't come out to see!! I'm glad you had a great time!! Thanks for sharing!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Guy...glad you think so. BTW, how do ya type w/ a lisp? LOL!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
After the big deal I made about the Dave Blaney signing I went to, and I never posted pics of the actual signed cars..DUH!!!
There was one more, but it seemed to have found a new home since the signing...LOL! Maybe Karl can post one, and maybe even send ME a pic (hint, hint!), since I didn't get one of it signed.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I might be able to post some pics next week. I am off to New York for the long weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts