Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I were at the Speedway the past two days working and saw the new 2008 diecast for Dale Jr (1/24 & 1/64 AMP & National Guard), Jeff Gordon 1/24 & 1/64, and Tony Stewart 1/24 & 1/64 scales. Haven't hit the other souvenir trailers on the other side of the Daytona Experience yet, but might go back Tuesday and check it out. The grandstands have gone from Jr RED to Jr Green & White all over.......

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Ill be giving a report with pics on thusrday night as ill be goin to the duel and the 500, if there are more cars available sunday ill do a report on monday.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
k well from what i saw today they had about half the drivers except the 2, 83, 84 55 , 11, 10, 77, 19 31, 22 and 44 they were said to maybe show up on sunday
pics coming soon

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Jr. has 2 races in a row in Daytona!!! Just hope he can continue his dominance!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
If ya can, LMK what is available for Dave B. there in CFS, as Action didn't sign him, or dropped him this year. If they did, or are gonna do the Cat Dealers Shootout car, Please LMK, and if the Cat Paving car is available yet.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
i was thinking of taking pics of all the trailors on sunday so i can show ya all what is there

LMK before sundAY IF YOU LIKE THE IDEA if i get enough replies I will go ahead and do that sunday

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
gordon24 said:
i was thinking of taking pics of all the trailors on sunday so i can show ya all what is there

LMK before sundAY IF YOU LIKE THE IDEA if i get enough replies I will go ahead and do that sunday
That would be fantastic. Ken, I read somewhere that for some reason Blaney is sharing a hauler with Yeley and HOF racing.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That may be. I knew the guy who w/his wife worked the Blaney Cat trailer the last few years, and they got taken off of it and sent to Jimmy Johnson's trailer. They had said the last they heard was that Dave's stuff was going to be available through the Toyota Racing trailer. That would make some sense that he would be available somewhere other than that. Thanks for the tip, and if you hear anymore let me know. I assume it's because he is not being produced by Action anymore. I have not seen any of JJ's stuff either, so maybe he is exclusivly CFS now also. If that's the case, it would make sense.
BTW, If ya could take the pics and post em' that would be really nice of you.
Can ya check on something for me? If you can find out, see when and if they are going to release the Cat Paving car, and if the Cat Dealers Shootout car is planned on being made. I have seen pre-orders for the regular Cat scheme and the Cat Paving. If CFS is the only one doing his cars this year, I hope they make more than they did last year. They only did the regular paint and the COT in regular paint. He is good for at least three maybe four different schemes a year w/Cat. I feel bad for the gusy who like drivers who don't get any cars made. I fear that may be on the horizon w/Dave if things don't pick up. I was excited, but in the Duels, the same old shit happened. Bad luck struck again.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
That may be. I knew the guy who w/his wife worked the Blaney Cat trailer the last few years, and they got taken off of it and sent to Jimmy Johnson's trailer.
Is he kinda a hefty guy? If so I love that guy. I talked to him at Bristol and Charlotte cause I had my Mayfield 360 hat on while we waited for Dave to show up for auto signings.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Yep. I met them at the Dave Blaney Fan Club meeting a few years ago. He and his wife have been on the Cat Souvenir trailer ever since Dave went w/BDR. Nice people, and they frequent the Dave Blaney message board. They are kinda adopted Blaniacs.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
gordon24 said:
k ill do it
Thanks so much! If they have the regular paint, and can LMK before you come back, what it will cost me for one. If You can afford it and I can too, maybe ya can pick me up one. If not, that's cool also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts