Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Crazy... you betcha!!!
14,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Several folks that missed out on ordering one of the DCZ Forum cars have asked if any of the cars will become available. I have started a "Wanted" list of people that would like to get one if any become available. If you would like to be added to the "WANT LIST", post in this thread and I'll tag you any time I see or hear of one available. "First come, First served" on either list.
I also have an "AVAILABLE CAR" list. If you have ordered an extra car, and may have one available for someone else, or will have one for sale. Please PM me and let me know you will have one available.

Updated 1/1/12
It looks like all the cars ordered will be paid for and shipped this week. So if you haven't already and want to be included on either the "Buyer" or "Seller" list, please pm either MoparBob or me and you'll be added.

Reactions: stp43

·
Crazy... you betcha!!!
14,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: DCZ Forum Car "IF ANY BECOME AVAILABLE." List

Please just post in this thread if you want on either list. "Looking to Sell" or "Looking to Buy"

·
Crazy... you betcha!!!
14,001 Posts

Right now we need everyone that has ordered a car to make sure their CC is in order to complete their purchase with CFS.

MoparBob here... Dittos on what @team3and8 said above. If you ordered a car, you need to pay for it and if you want to sell it after the fact, that's something that will have to happen, again, after. We a have a point of sale contract with CFS for a set amount of cars, and not honoring your purchase will reflect badly on you as one of our members which in turn hurts the reputation of the site, as a customer of a diecast company, and you as an individual. Sorry to get all hardcore about this, but there are a few of you getting weak kneed about your initial commitment and purchase and we as a collective of members cannot afford second guessing at this point. We also understand that unforeseen circumstances can come into play, however, when it comes down to business such as this, bills will still have to paid. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts

Just to make sure when they start billing, card on file is good to go. Sorry for the confusion Amy. I'm getting antsy for mine now too.
Ok thanks Jerry, I cant wait either. Do you know total of car with shipping?

·
Registered
4,790 Posts

Just to make sure when they start billing, card on file is good to go. Sorry for the confusion Amy. I'm getting antsy for mine now too.
No prob. I'm just REALLY excited about this car too!! We don't get it soon......................................... ROAD TRIP!!!!!:biggrin::ANYWORD:

·
Crazy... you betcha!!!
14,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

PM sent.
Send me a pm with price and how to order or get on the "list"

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts

[MENTION=2351]gwcdiecast[/MENTION],

check into this please

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts

[MENTION=1558]tonloc33[/MENTION]

Thank you sir i sent a pm on this

·
Crazy... you betcha!!!
14,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

A couple cars have become available from some members that had some foresight and ordered more than one to help others get one, just in case someone missed out on the initial ordering. If you want to get on board to get one, NOW is the time to let either myself or moparbob know through a PM. Once their gone their gone.

·
Registered
108 Posts

I want one. This all must have happened before I joined. Am sending Pm's now.

·
Crazy... you betcha!!!
14,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

[MENTION=3053]Rae#4Fan[/MENTION]
PM replied to.
Rae[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=4Fan said:
#4Fan[/URL]702837]I want one. This all must have happened before I joined. Am sending Pm's now.

·
Back from the Dead
2,211 Posts

I have pm'd Jerry, but if anyone else needs one, lmk, as I will have a 2nd one available.

·
Crazy... you betcha!!!
14,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I have pm'd Jerry, but if anyone else needs one, lmk, as I will have a 2nd one available.
Joey, I got you added to the list of people who will have one available after all the cars have shipped.

·
Legendary Member
25,340 Posts

Bob/Jerry, just curious, but do you know if all the orders were actually completed with CFS?

@moparbob
[MENTION=1395]team3and8[/MENTION]

1 - 20 of 179 Posts