Diecast Crazy Forums banner

121 - 140 of 179 Posts

·
The one with the most toys wins!
420 Posts
I'm glad it arrived safe and sound and fairly quickly. Not only that but I'm sure you're going to get a lot of enjoyment out of it, so it's in a good home.

(PS Remember to update the transaction agreement if you haven't arleady)
Actually, I havent. I left you feedback but forgot about the agreement. I will do that now. If I can find it. Haha thanks for the reminder!

·
Hoff
1,190 Posts
Jerry/John,
Got an issue that I am hoping one of you 2 fellas might be able to help me out with. I am having to rearrange my collection due to our house getting our 1 yr mark warranty repairs to it. Evidently, my youngest rugrat decided to "help" move my DCZ Dirt cars, and this is the after affect of his "help"...

Do you know of any way of getting a replacement for this broken piece?

Appreciate any help/leads you can throw my way!

If you need to move this post out of the "Wanted" thread, feel free to do so, I didn't know where else to post this... View attachment 76210
team3and8

Want to send out a huge thanks to Jerry for helping me out! As you can see from my previous post/pictures, my 2 yr old helped make one of my DCZ a raced version a couple months ago or so...

Jerry went out of his way to contact ADC and get them to dig out a replacement spoiler, and she is good as new! Really cool to say here is yet another example of CHC on our forum here...
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Jerry, put me on the list for the first DCZ car. I have the 14 DCZ mustang ( my only door #car) thanks to a giveaway. I have the DODGE dirt late model, #1 in my dirt car display case, and one of the sharpest looking designs for a dirt car. And to top off my collection would be the first one, so put me on the list if one should become available, GeneralTravis24 that is a must have for you to get. You won't be disappointed.

·
0 Posts
Since I am new here to the site please explain what happened here with these cars and how it all happened.
In 2011 we decided we wanted a members-only diecast to celebrate the site's 5th anniversary so I designed one, with input from our members, pulled some strings with some contacts I had at CFS and the rest is history. We did the same in 2014 via Lionel. Concept and process pics found here: MOPARBOB'S DiecastCraZy.com FORUM DIECAST DESIGNS

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
In 2011 we decided we wanted a members-only diecast to celebrate the site's 5th anniversary so I designed one, with input from our members, pulled some strings with some contacts I had at CFS and the rest is history. We did the same in 2014 via Lionel. Concept and process pics found here: MOPARBOB'S DiecastCraZy.com FORUM DIECAST DESIGNS
THANKS...................if it ever happens again count me in..................with a MOPAR of course.

·
Team Caliber. "Anything less is just a Toy"
8,729 Posts
VietnamVet67

Best looking Mustang diecast ever!

Best looking Challenger ever!

Here is the best awesome dirt car as well..!

First adds for 2014

Reactions: stp43 and 7409

·
Crazy... you betcha!!!
13,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
Now that I have the 5 Mustangs, looking for a Challenger and the Camaro Late Model:cool:

Have a PM out to a member now but thought I'd post this too...
I'll add you to the list Levi.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

121 - 140 of 179 Posts