Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, well lately I have been thinking of collecting substitue cars for Wimmer and Nadeau, getting the diecast they ran but never were made with their names on it, such as the Cartoon Network Lake Speeds, Ernie Irvan M&Ms etc for Nadeau, the Hut Stricklin Hills Bros, Ward Burton 2003 Caterpillar etc for Wimmer. I was thinking of getting those and wondering how hard it would be to take the regular name off the car and put Nadeaus and Wimmers name on there and how much it would cost if someone here who makes decals could make me a sheet or two with just Nadeaus and Wimmers name. Please let me know.

·
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So no one can help me or knows anyone that could? Thanks anyway.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Anybody who does customs can do the name swap for ya. It is just a matter of removing the old name and placing a decal on the roof and clearing it. The problem is the decals. If you can find some old sets o' decals, you can do that (I had to do that w/some Dave Blaney cars) but it junks the whole set of decals, except for the contigencies which you can use later for something. As far as somebody just making sets of names, I have never seen anybody who did that, but check w/this guy. He may do it. I do not know if he remembers me, but tell him I sent you. I am the guy who is getting the Blaney Busch cars from him. Here is his email addy....
[email protected]
His name is Bryan Pallerino. He is the guy who made the Hass Avacodos Busch car for me.
LMK if this works out for you.
[/b
]

·
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I'll email him.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Cool, Like I said, LMK how it turns out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts