Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
It's a sharp paint scheme. I am getting used to the COT also. It is starting to grow on me. A few more years and we'll forget all about the COY.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I emailed customer service at Steak Umm's and asked about diecast cars being produced in the future, and she advised me that she forwarded my email/suggestion to their marketing dept, so we'll see if they get made or not.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
it will probably be put up by action for preorder and then be cancelled and then given away as a promo in the Steakums package and you'll have to buy 2 packs to able to get both of them.

·
Registered
384 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
it will probably be put up by action for preorder and then be cancelled and then given away as a promo in the Steakums package and you'll have to buy 2 packs to able to get both of them.
lol that is probably what will happen. i love steak-umms (i know a bit off topic) but it's always cool to see something you like go onto a nascar. i will definatl get those cars if they are made in 1/64.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
same here. i wouldnt go after them normally, but if it is done as a promo then i will get them and dinner too, lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts