Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attached is a link that shows where everyone's name is on the car for this weekend. Mine is on the back deck lid but found out Joe Gibbs Racing reuses that piece so they wont be selling it at their shop. Talked to somebody their and they have had alot of requests for the diecast so hopefully this one makes it. As many people's names on it there should be some good response from there.

FedEx Racing: FedEx 400 Benefiting Autism Speaks

·
DCZ's Sliced Bread
2,439 Posts
Awesome!!! Im right between the X and the F!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,593 Posts
I found the name i used!!! GEMS P. on the bottom of the #11 drivers side

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
I'm on the right side three down from the taillight. Gotta get my pre-order in for the die-cast, hopefully this makes it. Would be so cool to have in the collection.

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts
I can't believe I forgot to do this :(

I would have been part of the puzzle piece on the hood.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,241 Posts
I'm on there somewhere lol if anyone finds Willie M. let me know lol

EDIT: I'm right above the lower left head light :)

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,241 Posts
Is the diecast going to have all our names on it? I can't remember if Jr's get on the #88 cars had them

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
Is the diecast going to have all our names on it? I can't remember if Jr's get on the #88 cars had them
gordon 24 chase race #1 last year has all the names on the hood

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My guess from a legal standpoint is with no last names would be fine even if somebody tried to make a stink. Also that small I wonder if it would be legible to read. Either way hope it's made and already have mine ordered.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,241 Posts
My guess from a legal standpoint is with no last names would be fine even if somebody tried to make a stink. Also that small I wonder if it would be legible to read. Either way hope it's made and already have mine ordered.
It'd probably only be readable on the 1/24's. Which I would buy if they came with the names.

Does anyone who owns the Gordon 2013 Ride With Jeff 1/24 know if they can read the names? I wonder if those were bigger or smaller than the Hamlin car

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
It'd probably only be readable on the 1/24's. Which I would buy if they came with the names.

Does anyone who owns the Gordon 2013 Ride With Jeff 1/24 know if they can read the names? I wonder if those were bigger or smaller than the Hamlin car
i can read the names on the 1/64 on the ride with jeff

1 - 20 of 25 Posts