Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here we go.This is all the important stuff every one needs to know for this auction.
I am trying to raise some money for some one i know. ( That some one would be me). I am not one to ask for help but i sure could use it.
So i have desided to hold a silent auction to try and raise some much needed funds. Do to my wife saying she thought she paid the electric bill last month i am 2 months behind. Not that you realy needed to know that but that is what this is for.
Ok heres how i would like for this to work.
First it will be a silent auction.Meaning you will pm me with your offer. at wich time i will post the person with the highest bid and i will update it as needed.
second i can stop the auction at any time if need be. By this i mean i will have a min. amount i will let the item or items go for. Remember im tryingto raise some money on this one not give it away.
Also please dont bid if you dont plan on paying for it. Not saying any one here would do that. And please keep in mind that shiping will have to be added after the auction depending on were you live.
ok think i coverd it all I will start another post with the item and please if you have any questions ask.
Thank you guys in advance for your help.

·
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why are you going to pay it for me. thats so kind of you.
[MENTION=1296]Newbie[/MENTION]

·
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats realy sweet of you but you have your own family to take care of and its hundreds if it was thoundsends i think i would lose my mind.

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Wish you good luck on the auction, and I hope it´ll bring in the cash you need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.