1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
375 Posts
That's the set I was talking about like 3 weeks to a month ago with the licensing issue. Target does have the empty pegs for them still, so they must have gotten things straighten out.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Before I saw this, I posted it on the 08' Winners Circle hauler thread. Sorry about the duplicate post. Hope ya can find the ones you are looking for.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Nick said:
i know TJwanda .... i wonder how soon we will find them here in the east coast ??
They will get here when they get here. Are you going to whine and bitch every time someone finds one now until they show up there?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Because you make it sooo easy....

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i see Nicks point, you dont want him to contact you or talk to you, so why do you have to keep going after him? yall have made it publicly known yall dont like each other, so just dont talk to each other and everything can run smooth around here.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Ohio29 said:
would like to see a Harvick, but a red/yellow silverado might look bad
I kinda wish they woulda ran the original paint. It was red and white I believe. Even as an alternate scheme, it woulda been cool. You know how they are though. They show one, then change it at the 11th hour and then it stays that way. I think if you didn't see it, it is still on jayskis in the 07 paint sceme page. That is the year the Shell/Pennzoil started correct?

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
That red and white was ugly as crap. I dunno know why I hated it so much but I did. I really want that Montoya though.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I didn't think so. I kinda liked it. Like the red and silver he ran at Daytona in the Shootout. I always liked it better than the black and silver. I got tired of it after awhile. Like Gordon's flames. I really liked it at first, but it's worn out it's welcome. It's time for something fresh. I hated Stewarts this year, but it's growing on me, especially since I saw it on the real car. It's pretty cool now.

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Ohio29 said:
would like to see a Harvick, but a red/yellow silverado might look bad
I kinda wish they woulda ran the original paint. It was red and white I believe. Even as an alternate scheme, it woulda been cool. You know how they are though. They show one, then change it at the 11th hour and then it stays that way. I think if you didn't see it, it is still on jayskis in the 07 paint sceme page. That is the year the Shell/Pennzoil started correct?
That car was NEVER meant to be ran. Shell threw it together for the press conference. it was BUTT UGLY!!!!!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
How do you know that it was never meant to be ran?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts