Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Is That Legal?
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love Nascar Trophies! They are some of the most creative trophies in sports. What other sports are there where you can get a Grandfather Clock (Martinsville), A huge Lobster (New Hampshire), a huge Wrench (Las Vegas) or custom Cowboy Boots (Texas).

My favorite trophies are the ones that incorporate diecast into them. The most famous of these is "Miles the Monster."

(In 20+ Dover Races I've been to, this is a familiar sight...)

I always thought that the Miles the Monster trophy was the only one that had a diecast incorporated into it. That was until I saw the post race at Auto Club last year...

This made me think.

Are there any other Nascar Trophies with Diecast incorported into them????

·
Landon Cassill #1 Fan
2,949 Posts
iowa speedway is a gas pump

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I love Nascar Trophies! They are some of the most creative trophies in sports. What other sports are there where you can get a Grandfather Clock (Martinsville), A huge Lobster (New Hampshire), a huge Wrench (Las Vegas) or custom Cowboy Boots (Texas).

My favorite trophies are the ones that incorporate diecast into them. The most famous of these is "Miles the Monster."

(In 20+ Dover Races I've been to, this is a familiar sight...)

I always thought that the Miles the Monster trophy was the only one that had a diecast incorporated into it. That was until I saw the post race at Auto Club last year...

This made me think.

Are there any other Nascar Trophies with Diecast incorported into them????
I'd love ta find one of these somewhere....

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
I've always wondered what they would do if somebody won that didn't have a diecast. They used a Lite car for Brad even though he won in the Wurth. But what if say, Jeb Burton or someone had won. Just an empty trailer or Miles hand, or do they have an event car ready or something?

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
There are a lot of great trophies. Miles the Monster I love that trophy and I really want to see the huge statue at the track. Last time I was there in 2004 it wasn't there yet.
The auto club trophy is great, I agree I love trophies that incorporate the diecast, that's awesome.

I love the Grandfather clock at Martinsville of course

I love Pocono's trophy. The eagle with the flag is just awesome. I also love how they use it for every series. I hate how they have to change it when a different sponsor is sponsoring the race though.

635740337482324934-truex-gallery-pocono-win.jpg
dale-earnhardt-jr-steve-letarte-nascar-spring-cup-series-nascar-poconos-400.jpg
EP-308029642.jpg&q=80&MaxW=550&MaxH=400&RCRadius=5.jpe
image.jpg
arcathere.jpg

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
I've always wondered what they would do if somebody won that didn't have a diecast. They used a Lite car for Brad even though he won in the Wurth. But what if say, Jeb Burton or someone had won. Just an empty trailer or Miles hand, or do they have an event car ready or something?
that's a good question hmm now I'm really wondering too

·
The Busch Wacker
9,090 Posts
Event cars or Drivers standard Scheme Diecast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts