1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
That's awesome!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
That's a nice car, and that particular raced version was made in Elite and Revell. Unfortunately, the Revell version doesn't seem to hold it's value that well, but it's a great looking car. It still boggles my mind that Lionel released last year's raced versions with cases because the Revell's were such flops and they all came with cases back in the early 2000's. It's like they were repeating history.

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,605 Posts
That's a nice car, and that particular raced version was made in Elite and Revell. Unfortunately, the Revell version doesn't seem to hold it's value that well, but it's a great looking car. It still boggles my mind that Lionel released last year's raced versions with cases because the Revell's were such flops and they all came with cases back in the early 2000's. It's like they were repeating history.
as my history teacher puts it, "Around and Around we Go" because history repeats

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
can you tell if its a elite or revell by that pic? or do i have to wait till i get it in the mail i assume its prob revell cause the price but then again i guess value dont really bother me cause i dont plan on reselling but still kinda nice to know

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
You can tell it's a Revell because the Revell came in the clear case and came with the mini-DVD. The elite was serial numbered and came in the black jewel box.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
You got a much better deal than I did-- I bought it brand new!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts