Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
First off I am not sure if this goes here but if it needs to be moved then thats fine, i am sorry in advance if it does get moved.

I finally talked my business partner to throw away that notebook of all of our inventory in it and go to a excel sheet. Took a while to talk him into it but it will make things so much easier.

I will update the file as I work on the project and if anyone wants to come to VA and sort threw some die cast come on down lol

Right now I am about a 3rd of the way done and we have
438 1/24 Cars and 67 1/64...

I still have more to go over...He sells many cars on the weekends in the flea markets but he never rights it all down, well since the flea markets are gearing up agian...We have decided he takes his own pile of stuff VS what I sell on ebay and here to my DCZ family will stay at the warehouse.

I am in the process of checking the pics in the albums as I know most of them may not be up to date. But this sheet is so i hope you guys enjoy looking over it, Please give me a break on spelling some i know are typos on the sheet and others I just overlooked. They all will be fixed on my next update. If you have any questions please give me a shout

Thanks guys and god bless

Jeff

·
Registered
4 Posts
First off I am not sure if this goes here but if it needs to be moved then thats fine, i am sorry in advance if it does get moved.

I finally talked my business partner to throw away that notebook of all of our inventory in it and go to a excel sheet. Took a while to talk him into it but it will make things so much easier.

I will update the file as I work on the project and if anyone wants to come to VA and sort threw some die cast come on down lol

Right now I am about a 3rd of the way done and we have
438 1/24 Cars and 67 1/64...

I still have more to go over...He sells many cars on the weekends in the flea markets but he never rights it all down, well since the flea markets are gearing up agian...We have decided he takes his own pile of stuff VS what I sell on ebay and here to my DCZ family will stay at the warehouse.

I am in the process of checking the pics in the albums as I know most of them may not be up to date. But this sheet is so i hope you guys enjoy looking over it, Please give me a break on spelling some i know are typos on the sheet and others I just overlooked. They all will be fixed on my next update. If you have any questions please give me a shout

Thanks guys and god bless

Jeff
Hi, My name is Eddie. I am from South Africa. I am looking for an Excel sheet to add my 1:64 diecast cars. I also want to add pictures of them onto the same sheet. Is there a possibility that you can share yours with me. My email address is as follows: [email protected]. Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated. Regards. Eddie.

·
0 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts