Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

So I am new here, but was interested to see how many of you are a part of the Diecast Registry as well? If so, what is your username? I have been with them for about a year or so and it's pretty cool - mainly because the price guide they have is based off of what the cars are actually being purchased for, unlike the Beckett books...

Anyways, if you are a member, let me know!

Also, I wouldn't mind getting to know more people on here. Seems like a really cool site and I look forward to seeing how your all's collections are! What are some of your all's prized possessions? For me, it would have to be my Tony White Gold diecasts, both of which I had signed last month in Daytona.

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,952 Posts
I am a member but i very seldome use it i realy should use it more i think my user name is
davidrgrove

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I post all of my die-casts on there. Check out the registry and search for "Racing4Christ". What do you all think of the registry? I love it. I keep all my cars current market values on a spreadsheet and I keep track of them on there pretty often.

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,952 Posts
I have some of themonthere but i have fallen behind on it
O and my wife thinks i have to much stewart stuff youve got som sharp cars there
[MENTION=3588]ChadCCartledge[/MENTION]

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's funny about your wife thinking you have too much Stewart stuff. You can never have enough Stewart stuff. We are actually in the process of moving and I am lucky to have a supportive enough wife to give me both the living room and dining room for my collection (both rooms are connected, so it's basically one big room. We also have a separate family room too). Can't WAIT to start setting that up.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I thought you were able to search by user name on the diecast registry, but all I can see is a search by the registry number given to one of your diecasts. If you all want to quickly see my collection, here is the registry number for my most recent entry:

000-051-531

What's the registry number for one of your all's entries so that I can take a look at the cars you all have?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts