Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Disappointed

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Billy Kingsley 
#1 ·
im very disappointed with MA's pit stop cars this year. they dont have the bud pole logo, no alcohol logos, and the rims arent colored like the real life ones. WTF??? :thumbdown: :mad: :hmmph:

why are they getitng worse each year?

#7 ·
I did not even think they made pitstop cars last year? I did not see any.
My understanding was the pitstop car was the same as last year's 1:64 rcca club car (that is no longer being made), and the select/champion version was the new rcca elite which is also no longer being made in 1:64.

#8 ·
The Pit Stops are basically WC cars in a box. Neither the trunk nor the hood open on those and they are very cheaply made. The Driver's Select are the old HO version which are basically 1/64 club cars being distributed via retail.

#11 ·
I do not know if by "not many" you mean production run numbers, or specific cars.

They made one for the 2007 Gordon regular paint scheme, but then did not put one out for the new 2007 Pepsi and 2007 Nicorette schemes.

If they are just going to pick and choose which paint schemes for which drivers to put out then that may be what drives me out altogether.

Who and what makes the Drivers Select line? This is the first I have heard of such a thing? Where do you get em?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.