Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently won a pair of game used nhl hockey autographed gloves. I started looking for a display case for them. The only ones i can find are for one glove and are expensive. Does anyone have any ideas? Cases are over 2 hundred dollars. Making my own is an option if i could find some place close to make the cover.

·
Sunday Money
2,071 Posts
I recently won a pair of game used nhl hockey autographed gloves. I started looking for a display case for them. The only ones i can find are for one glove and are expensive. Does anyone have any ideas? Cases are over 2 hundred dollars. Making my own is an option if i could find some place close to make the cover.

@mikey329

I would suggest shadow box frames. Box stores (Target/Walmart) and craft stores (Michael's) offer a good variety of sizes and shapes at low prices.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Man somebody sales a 3 car flat base with cover for under 35 bucks. Keep shopping its out there....I cant find it though

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
also would suggest hobby lobby...they have a display case for model planes etc...easily fits three diecast and I actually have a helmet visor in one...will take photos of it later tonight when I get back from baseball practice. They run around $20

Deprecated Browser Error

Just curious, do you think a hat would fit in that box? The dimensions seem about right. I think they just opened up a Hobby Lobby in CA, might have to go there tomorrow and see.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
Just curious, do you think a hat would fit in that box? The dimensions seem about right. I think they just opened up a Hobby Lobby in CA, might have to go there tomorrow and see.
guarantee a hat will fit...I have a few victory lane hats and raced win cars in those same boxes..typically if turned correctly you could fit a hat and two diecast...they are tall as well as wide dimensionally.

·
PENSKE INDY NUT
87 Posts
A football case might fit. If not a helmet case will. Here is a link to a site that I've ordered from. Pretty reasonable, really nice quality.
www.sportscases.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts