Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale, two acrylic display cases. Both units are 24 car cases. Below are pics of the cases, mounted on the wall, one above the other....cars NOT included! LOL!
Make me an offer you feel comfortable with. Buyer must pay actual shipping.

I also have a four car acrylic display case, that I display my DEI Pit Practice cars in. Make an offer if interested, again, cars NOT included. The shipping can be included in the offer on this case.....

The dog head rug not for sale!! LOL!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
melloyello20 said:
how much for the dog head. lol
You missed the end of the post, Dog Head rug not included! LOL! He's worth way more than $10.00 all by himself. You can't find a better, smarter dog. I'll never trade or sell him....

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd like to get $100.00 plus actual shiping for both (not each) 24 cars cases, OBO. They are immaculate.
Will trade for two new COT's, but you will still will have to pay shipping.
If anybody buys them, I will ship them and then let them know what the actual shiping was, and I will spring for the insurance. I had a person interested, then they backed out due to personal reasons. I am in the process of checking to see if they are still interested. I haven't heard anything back, so I am assuming they are not.

·
Registered
266 Posts
ill trade 2 cot for the cases. which ones u want i get them from a secret dealer friend at cost which is 42.50 thats what m/a sells them to the dealers for.Msr is 64.95 each

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good to me, I will let you know as soon as I can what the cars are. In the mean time, see if you can get me an Edwards Red Sox, or two. If you can, cool, if not then I will have to think somemore.
Give me your email address so we can do this w/o having to use the board.
I will let you know as soon as I decide which cars I want if you can't get the Red Sox cars. I will also have to find a box/boxes big enough to ship them, and I will need your shiping address.
BTW, if you can't find the Edwards Red Sox cars, would you consider the two Blaney cars that just arrived and the one that is still on pre-order? The Cat M-Series, the Catused.com and the Cat Access? LMK, if you do the three Blaney cars, I will split shipping w/ya. Thanks!

·
Registered
328 Posts
sent you a PM a couple of days ago-let me know what you think

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Smokefan and DCJunkie, you both have PM's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.