Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for 4-24 car acrylic 1:24 scale diecast display cases. Anyone have a good deal.

·
JUST A RACING FAN...
3,448 Posts
Unfortunately these cases are not cheap. If your looking new, this is about as good as I could find. Clearwater Displays Acrylic Display Cases

I have seen some at local diecast weekend sales but most of the time people hang onto these. Not sure what your wanting to spend, but they look really nice and utilize good wall space for a lot of cars. Hope this helps.

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Unfortunately these cases are not cheap. If your looking new, this is about as good as I could find. Clearwater Displays Acrylic Display Cases

I have seen some at local diecast weekend sales but most of the time people hang onto these. Not sure what your wanting to spend, but they look really nice and utilize good wall space for a lot of cars. Hope this helps.
I'll agree with Craig on this one. Gets expensive quick, but Clearwater seems to be the best bet. Although the Jeff Hammond Store does have some nice cases too.

·
CHEVY FAN
1,011 Posts
If you have a hobby lobby in your area,they always put 40 percent off coupons out,and you can get the single stackable 1/24 cases for about $4 each total,and they are the nicer ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts