Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got or have pics of any samples of cars that got DNP'd????

i mean more car in general not a random special finish of a car that has 5 other finishes out lol

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Check out my signature pic-- I know it's a special finish but it's the only special finish made of this car and it's a good one.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I have the harvick blue iroc car#9 from the year he won the championship... Think it's a 2002... Can't remember off hand

Also have the 2001 Oreo dale sr color chrome ... That was never produced ....

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
I have the harvick blue iroc car#9 from the year he won the championship... Think it's a 2002... Can't remember off hand

And if you ever want to sell either one, let me know :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

pics???

·
Super Moderator
8,693 Posts

here are some of mine.

·
Super Moderator
8,693 Posts
Where did Sterling run the Aspen Ridge car? Also are the AOL cars Jeff Green, or Steve Park?
he ran it at the second pocono race in 2004. the AOL ones are one of each i think.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

the oreo car is in my foti album ...if you click the link in my sig its under misc cars in my collection ........i think there is a photo of my jr fathers day car too ....thats a bit different than the actual produced version ......ill post a photo of the iroc car soon ..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts