Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
note to everyone(I AM NOT TRYING TO START A POLITICAL WAR)
it just ticked me off when i read these 2 things, figured yall might not have heard

You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High School in California.

I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington. The image of the American flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.

Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government. If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be "redistributed" to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the "fray". Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference. One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one.........

The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, hasn't even begun.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Let's say I break into your house...

A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!!!
It explains things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.

Her point:

Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.

Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely.
Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.

Let's say I break into your house.
Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.
But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors.
I've done all the things you don't like to do.
I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).
According to the protesters:
You are Required to let me stay in your house
You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan
You are Required to Educate my kids
You are Required to Provide other benefits to me and to my family
(my husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there.
It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself.
I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house.

And what a deal it is for me!!!
I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted behavior.
Oh yeah,
I DEMAND that you to learn MY LANGUAGE!!! so you can communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?! Only in America .....if you agree, pass it on (in English). Share it if you see the value of it.

If not blow it off......... along with your future Social Security funds, and a lot of other things.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and that the thing Darce, they're are some that are doining what they are supposed to do and stay within guide lines and then you got the other side that wants everything handed to them "because they say so". with how everything is going, im about ready to go to mexico become a citizen and then sneak back across to the US illegaly and get everything handed to me.

·
Registered
140 Posts
for one this pisses me off, all these damn ======== come up here and expect everything while sending everything back down there while we pay our taxes to educate there families (which I might add ======= multiply like rabbits) I WONT EVEN DONATE TO THE SALVATION ARMY ANYMORE! everytime I go in there all I see is mexicans.

I'll make it flat and clear to any of y'all who dont know me, I say what I think no matter who I offend. I love the idea of the country I fought for giving other races a better life, not when they come up here and screw the system and get all this stuff for free. I don't mind fighting for another country's freedoms either (Iraq) at least they are trying to make there country better instead of ruining someone elses. Then there are hispanics that come up here illegally, gain legal citizenship, pay their taxes. QUITE A FEW HISPANICS ARE IN THE USMC. I don't mind that at all, I think all mexicans should speak english and should be required to serve in the military, I for one dont want spanish to be the #1 language in this country

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
*whistle* Someone has fired up the Roy boy! I agree with the fact that there are so many moving into this country that get here and just soak off of the people, whether they're citizens or not, who are actually working hard to earn what they get. People like Coty who have served this country to better it for others get pretty well jazzed about it. Coty, what years did you serve and what battles were you apart of? I can see this thread moving towards the display of patriotism and true citizenship that many of our members are truly a part of.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Believe said:
*whistle* Someone has fired up the Roy boy! I agree with the fact that there are so many moving into this country that get here and just soak off of the people, whether they're citizens or not, who are actually working hard to earn what they get. People like Coty who have served this country to better it for others get pretty well jazzed about it. Coty, what years did you serve and what battles were you apart of? I can see this thread moving towards the display of patriotism and true citizenship that many of our members are truly a part of.
Navy from 99-04 and National Guard from 04-07 and just recently got a medical discharge, don't really want to get into the places I've been or things I've done, lets just say I have been to the middle east and all over the pacific

If I could do it all over again I would've went active duty Army, Marines, Navy Seals, or Special Forces for 4-6 years and then went to the reserves after that. I just never thought this country would be in this situation where ground troops are needed, which is why I joined the guard. Who would've thought until 9/11.

if y'all dont know I passed up a baseball scholarship to join the military too, best decision I ever made. Military and marriage are the 2 best decisions I've ever made, without em who knows where I'd be

I don't want any of y'all to get the wrong impression of me, I do have rebel flags, I do know people in the KKK, however, I am not racists, I dislike mexicans like this, and the gangsta wannabe (I call them the N word, but not excluded just to blacks, whites too), and the black the white man owes me type, then of course the teenage punks who just go stirring up trouble everywhere they go because they think its funny

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Dude, you passed up a baseball scholarship? What university? That's awesome!

If you joined the Guard in '04, thinking this country would never need ground troops, how did 9/11 change that for you? If you joined in 2004, that was almost 3 years after 9/11.

·
Registered
140 Posts
no I joined the guard because of the need for ground troops but in 99 they werent needed, if they were I would have went Army or Marines

I passed up on some small schools down south and then 1 university here in Indiana which would've been cool, i think if i would've really went after it I could've gotten in a big school like MSU or something, if I was even good enough to play for 4 years, I don't think my shoulder would've held up. I've made several mistakes and have over worked myself to the point I have permanent damage in my right ankle and a horrible back. I've got the speed and accuracy but I only throw about 3 different balls well. Curve, fastball, and changeup. If anyone is a good pitcher here it has to be steph, one time (before we got engaged and married) she got mad at me and threw her promise ring at me from all the way across the room and hit me right between the eyes!

god bless america and god bless our troops!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Coty, I am very thick skinned and believe me I am not easily offended. BUT!!! HOW DARE YOU refer to a Mexican National as a ******* or ******. NOT FRICKIN COOL AT ALL!! I respectfully request you rephrase it in the future.

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
CSR said:
if y'all dont know I passed up a baseball scholarship to join the military too, best decision I ever made. Military and marriage are the 2 best decisions I've ever made, without em who knows where I'd be
What are you, the second coming of David Wells? Maybe the next Babe Ruth without the average? At your size, that makes you a large figure out on the mound. Why don't you just go ahead and tell us the truth for once. This is your chance to speak what most of us rarely believe comes out of your mouth, the TRUTH. If need be, we can take it to the Infield, but it's time. It's BEYOND time, actually. If for no other reason than to just come clean, the least you can do is Man Up. Can you do it, Coty Roy? That's the question. What is the answer? You're on the clock.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Believe said:
CSR said:
What are you, the second coming of David Wells? Maybe the next Babe Ruth without the average? At your size, that makes you a large figure out on the mound. Why don't you just go ahead and tell us the truth for once. This is your chance to speak what most of us rarely believe comes out of your mouth, the TRUTH. If need be, we can take it to the Infield, but it's time. It's BEYOND time, actually. If for no other reason than to just come clean, the least you can do is Man Up. Can you do it, Coty Roy? That's the question. What is the answer? You're on the clock.
I never was good enough to probably even start in a college game, the scholarships I got were not full rides, I played for fun and thats it, every now and again quite a few of Stephs family will get together and play a game or 2 every weekend and I'll join, I cant even pitch anymore without my shoulder being sore for a few days, my size? ya sure, I weigh anywhere from 175-205, ocassionally I'll even jump up to 225 or so depending on my physical inactivity

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Maybe you didn't understand me, Coty. You see, here on the internet, people sometimes act a little differently than they do in real life. No one is here to have to look in the eye, no one is around to really know whether what we tell about ourselves is true or not. When I said tell us the truth for once, I didn't mean just about baseball. I believe you did, or should I say 'do', play baseball. Man Up, Coty. Be honest about it all.

By the way, you may fluctuate, but I believe it's 5'10", 220 lbs.

Tick tock, tick tock...

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
Believe said:
Maybe you didn't understand me, Coty. You see, here on the internet, people sometimes act a little differently than they do in real life. No one is here to have to look in the eye, no one is around to really know whether what we tell about ourselves is true or not. When I said tell us the truth for once, I didn't mean just about baseball. I believe you did, or should I say 'do', play baseball. Man Up, Coty. Be honest about it all.

By the way, you may fluctuate, but I believe it's 5'10", 220 lbs.

Tick tock, tick tock...
hey now, how did you know my vitals believe? :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
Believe said:
Short brown hair........blue eyes.......that you too Ron?
:rofl: , yep, that is me alright.

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Come on, Coty, you can do it! Everybody cheer him on!

If he can't do it, I'll get back in just a few minutes.

Joker, I'm sorry for hijacking your topic, hope you understand.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts