Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
note to everyone(I AM NOT TRYING TO START A POLITICAL WAR)
it just ticked me off when i read these 2 things, figured yall might not have heard

You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High School in California.

I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington. The image of the American flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.

Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government. If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be "redistributed" to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the "fray". Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference. One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one.........

The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, hasn't even begun.

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Let's say I break into your house...

A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!!!
It explains things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.

Her point:

Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.

Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely.
Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.

Let's say I break into your house.
Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.
But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors.
I've done all the things you don't like to do.
I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).
According to the protesters:
You are Required to let me stay in your house
You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan
You are Required to Educate my kids
You are Required to Provide other benefits to me and to my family
(my husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there.
It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself.
I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house.

And what a deal it is for me!!!
I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted behavior.
Oh yeah,
I DEMAND that you to learn MY LANGUAGE!!! so you can communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?! Only in America .....if you agree, pass it on (in English). Share it if you see the value of it.

If not blow it off......... along with your future Social Security funds, and a lot of other things.

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and that the thing Darce, they're are some that are doining what they are supposed to do and stay within guide lines and then you got the other side that wants everything handed to them "because they say so". with how everything is going, im about ready to go to mexico become a citizen and then sneak back across to the US illegaly and get everything handed to me.

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Believe said:
Come on, Coty, you can do it! Everybody cheer him on!

If he can't do it, I'll get back in just a few minutes.

Joker, I'm sorry for hijacking your topic, hope you understand.
i wondering why my topic got hijacked and then after reading all of this.............in the words of Ron Simmons

DAMN

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
kinda reminds me of kahnefan

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Believe said:
If you'll visit that page now, as a current page, its no longer listed as CotyRoy24, it's now listed as RaBbItT.
this was a part of a post from a while back
CTR24/48 said:
I spelled rabbit with 2 t's on purpose because it is different, I used to go by the name rabbit when I did a lot of online gaming.

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
i dont think hes banned as much as it is he just hasnt came back since reading everything. i think he finally doesnt have anything to say

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
well JJ if you still talk to him on AOL, then ask him why doesnt he just come clean with everyone here? or why did he have to lie about everything? i think i can speak for most of the people on here when i say we would all like to get some answers

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
BadBowtie said:
Here is something I came across and found the more I read the more I have to believe he is just a simple high school student out to pull the wool over people's eyes. If your going to be somebody(a military person, married, and what not) here on TCL, my advice is don't go and set up a website with the same name and tell who you really are. The World Wide Web may be huge, but it is still a small world. If your going to be a fictional character on the net, be consistant no matter what websites you visit. As I tell my son, I'll tell you, be truthful with those around you because lies lead to more lies and when the truth comes out and it will, no one will ever believe a damn word you say from then on and "your word" won't be worth a crap to anyone.
BadBowtie said:
I just found it strange that earlier in this thread he posted that he was in the Navy from 99-04 and National Guard from 04-07 and just recently got a medical discharge. If he is 16 and went into the service in '99 he started at a very young age of what 8 years old. Must be a child prodigy and was used as a secret weapon of mass destruction.
and the thing is everytime something happened to one person he always had to one up them. if a person had a ticket to wrestlemania, he had 10. its like when he said that he was offered tix to the super bowl because he didnt feel like it or it was because the colts werent in or whatever. i look at it this way, i dont like the Broncos or the Bucs but if they were in the super bowl and i was offered tix for free...............i would have still been there.

and as far as him being a wepon of "mass destruction"...........shouldnt that have been "ass destruction" or "mass disillusion"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.