Diecast Crazy Forums banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

· Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
4,851 Posts
JJ48Fan said:
I've tried talking him into coming clean but he says he has nothing to come clean about. He just keeps making up more excuses than anything.
Wait a second. Weren't you telling me a few days ago he was telling the truth and how you were going to meet up with him at Indy?

· Legendary Member
18,496 Posts
JJ48Fan said:
That email is fake according to him. I just talked to him on AOL and he said his email got hacked and that he didn't write that :rofl: yeah right...
Just more bullshit.... why hasn't he come back here? Because he is a ******* liar and a fake!!!!

· Registered
498 Posts
selby92 said:
JJ48Fan said:
I've tried talking him into coming clean but he says he has nothing to come clean about. He just keeps making up more excuses than anything.
Wait a second. Weren't you telling me a few days ago he was telling the truth and how you were going to meet up with him at Indy?
If you believe(no pun intended) he is telling the truth and want to meet up with him at Indy JJ you can waste your time all you want. He won't show. He is one sorry ass bastard. If you have to tell lies to fit in here we don't need you around. So I say down his damn neck and the hell with him. I hope he never shows his sorry ass around here again.

· Crazy Supporter
4,616 Posts
DP36 said:
selby92 said:
JJ48Fan said:
If you believe(no pun intended) he is telling the truth and want to meet up with him at Indy JJ you can waste your time all you want. He won't show. He is one sorry ass bastard. If you have to tell lies to fit in here we don't need you around. So I say down his damn neck and the hell with him. I hope he never shows his sorry ass around here again.
Aw come on DP, tell us how you really fell. :rofl:

· Premium Member
1,113 Posts
I aint either, My family already planned on going to Indy last year. He brought up the idea of meeting up there and I told him uh no you're full of shit and you probably have never been to the race. So no we aren't wasting gas money when we are going to be down there anyway!

· Registered
246 Posts
After reading all of this and saw how people dug around for info on the net, I decided to do some research myself to see what I could come up with before I made my own decision.

Here is something I came across and found the more I read the more I have to believe he is just a simple high school student out to pull the wool over people's eyes. If your going to be somebody(a military person, married, and what not) here on TCL, my advice is don't go and set up a website with the same name and tell who you really are. The World Wide Web may be huge, but it is still a small world. If your going to be a fictional character on the net, be consistant no matter what websites you visit. As I tell my son, I'll tell you, be truthful with those around you because lies lead to more lies and when the truth comes out and it will, no one will ever believe a damn word you say from then on and "your word" won't be worth a crap to anyone.

Anyway, here is what I stumbled across today, so just read for yourself.

http://www.myspace.com/airborneamerican

· Registered
246 Posts
That's the guy I've always wanted to meet.

I just found it strange that earlier in this thread he posted that he was in the Navy from 99-04 and National Guard from 04-07 and just recently got a medical discharge. If he is 16 and went into the service in '99 he started at a very young age of what 8 years old. Must be a child prodigy and was used as a secret weapon of mass destruction.

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
BadBowtie said:
Here is something I came across and found the more I read the more I have to believe he is just a simple high school student out to pull the wool over people's eyes. If your going to be somebody(a military person, married, and what not) here on TCL, my advice is don't go and set up a website with the same name and tell who you really are. The World Wide Web may be huge, but it is still a small world. If your going to be a fictional character on the net, be consistant no matter what websites you visit. As I tell my son, I'll tell you, be truthful with those around you because lies lead to more lies and when the truth comes out and it will, no one will ever believe a damn word you say from then on and "your word" won't be worth a crap to anyone.
BadBowtie said:
I just found it strange that earlier in this thread he posted that he was in the Navy from 99-04 and National Guard from 04-07 and just recently got a medical discharge. If he is 16 and went into the service in '99 he started at a very young age of what 8 years old. Must be a child prodigy and was used as a secret weapon of mass destruction.
and the thing is everytime something happened to one person he always had to one up them. if a person had a ticket to wrestlemania, he had 10. its like when he said that he was offered tix to the super bowl because he didnt feel like it or it was because the colts werent in or whatever. i look at it this way, i dont like the Broncos or the Bucs but if they were in the super bowl and i was offered tix for free...............i would have still been there.

and as far as him being a wepon of "mass destruction"...........shouldnt that have been "ass destruction" or "mass disillusion"

· Legendary Member
18,496 Posts
5' 10" and 220 pounds-- what a fatass!!!

· Registered
246 Posts
I think the boy is a ticking time bomb looking for a place to explode and if he dosen't get help soon, we might just be reading about him in the news paper or see him on CNN. I do remember he has a aggressive behavior.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.