Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it was unveiled today at Vegas.

Does anyone know when the 2013 Chevrolet will be unveiled?

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts

Boy it looks good....

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
Thats a nice looking Dodge! Hopefully a tea like EGR or RPM can switch back to Dodge and run these beautiful looking cars!

·
CraZy Senior
6,544 Posts
Money talks, just look at penske
You're right... However what I think will happen is that either Chevy will rework the deal to keep in camp or Hendrick will form a partnership with EGR to build/lease engines.

I think looking a little deeper at Furniture Row Racing, Front Row Motorsports, BK Racing, JTG Daugherty Racing, and Germain Racing might be in order, especially if any of these are guaranteed factory support.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Well the way EGR goes through engines, I think they would switch. On the other hand, one of the main reasons they ditched Dodge (other than because of the Dale Earnhardt "legacy" which obviously has burned up now) was because the Dodges were TERRIBLE. Look at 2008, it was all down hill from there.

·
Do people read these?
6,452 Posts
Well the way EGR goes through engines, I think they would switch. On the other hand, one of the main reasons they ditched Dodge (other than because of the Dale Earnhardt "legacy" which obviously has burned up now) was because the Dodges were TERRIBLE. Look at 2008, it was all down hill from there.
Well dodges haven good the past two years.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Would be nice too see a lot of those on the tracks next year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts