Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Doesn't look very good for them to be racing tonight!! Guess I'll go eat boiled crawfish and boiled shrimp and suck on a few suds!!! :caffeine:

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
How come everytime I work on Sunday, and I'm glad there's a Saturday night race, they still race on Sunday! THIS SUCKS! Mother Nature's a bitch.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I just got back from Darlington, and it was just starting to pour as soon as we got in the car to leave. Got pretty lucky that we left when we did, I can't get my cast wet.

·
Super Moderator
8,697 Posts
well, looks like another one was rained out. racing tomorrow at 1:00p.m. eastern. :rollseyes:

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
SpeedFreak said:
fishin4cars said:
Doesn't look very good for them to be racing tonight!! Guess I'll go eat boiled crawfish and boiled shrimp and suck on a few suds!!! :caffeine:
What I wanna know larkin is if you suck the heads?

Ayeeeaaaayaaaaah
Ayeeee, you ain't eatin mudbugs if you don't suck them heads!! Suck on plenty of them suds too! If I can't watch the race ain't much better than sucking heads and eatin tails!! Plenty of Shrimp and Blue crabs too, Gotta say that was just plain fine eatin!!! Ahyeeeee ;)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Man we need a good night race! lol I just got home from the military ball expecting to see the last half/end of the race, and I find out it's canceled. Sucks

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Is there anyone else using the live leader board on Nascar.com? Been pretty intresting watching it while watching the race. Just wish something could go right for Kevin today!!!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
It's pretty cool! You can keep up with things going on that they aren't covering on TV. Pretty useful in following specific drivers!!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Mears was doing so good. Had a very solid run in the top 5 in the beggening. In the top ten for half the race. Sucks, he was having a good race.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Congrats Jeff, too bad Kahne was a lap down or two most of the day.

·
Super Moderator
8,697 Posts
i can't believe that gordo's car didn't blow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollseyes:

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Well Gordon didn't blow up and Hendricks is still showing their dominance in the COT but would like to give a Big Thumbs up to Hamlin and Newman! :thumbup: They both put on a good show today!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts