Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the talk of changing the Nationwide Series cars to "Pony" cars, could this be Dodges new entry to the Nationwide Series?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Challenger and the Mustang are alot closer to the originals than the Camaro, but it's still a cool car also. Just not as close to the originals as the Challenger and the 'Stang IMO. They would make great stock cars if they hold true to the body styles, but I don't see that happening. It'll be interesting though to see what they come up w/if they do change them for the Nationwide Series!

·
Gimme more Budweiser!!
241 Posts
Just a guess here, but I would say that Dodge will go with the Avenger name for the redesign on the Nationwide car in 2009. It is a smaller platform than the Challenger, and scale-wise would work better than the Challenger. Either one will be cool though! Bring it on . . .

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rogue0915 said:
Just a guess here, but I would say that Dodge will go with the Avenger name for the redesign on the Nationwide car in 2009. It is a smaller platform than the Challenger, and scale-wise would work better than the Challenger. Either one will be cool though! Bring it on . . .
Are you sure it is a smaller platform than the Challenger? By how much? The Challenger chassis length is 9 inches shorter than the Charger, I know that. That's neat info, where'd ya get it. I like stuff like that about cars. Call me a car geek! LOL!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts