Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
It is real in the sense that you linked to it, so therefore it exists. So yes, it is real.

If you're wondering if it is legit, I can't answer that.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Was I the only one who watched that video in the link that was sent to us through email? I'm always curious as to what is going on. Education is power and I thought it was going to be something of value. It was weird.:confused: Oops, sorry, I posted to the wrong thread!:crazy:

·
Hoff
1,190 Posts
I have only bought from them once, and definitely wasnt impressed. I ordered the Jr Amp Juice car from them a couple years back, and I started seeing them pop up from people receiving theirs, but I never got any sort of notification from them, saying mine had been shipped. I emailed them a couple times with no answer. I then stayed up late a couple times (I am in Japan, so 13 hours ahead of East Coast), and they wouldnt answer their phone either. I finally got through to them over the phone, only for him to tell me he would have to get back to me about where my order was. He finally emailed me, saying his shipment was delayed and would get it in the mail to me as soon as it showed up. A good 3 weeks later or so, my package shows up, and it was the GM Dealers version. Not a big deal, but not what I ordered either.

I havent ordered from him since...

Hopefully, others have better success stories with him than I have.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I've been there before. They are legit but the prices are high on most of the older stuff. Never actually bought from them before but they have been around for a while.

·
Impartially partial
9,048 Posts
Yeah, it's real. Real outrageous.

Looking at those Gordon's and I'm literally laughing out loud at the prices. I've picked up a majority of them on Ebay for around $15-20 and they are asking $80-200.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I purchased from them quite regularly when I first started collecting last year. (Before I knew what cars should cost)
The first couple of orders no issues, and delivered right on time, then a problem. Ordered a Heritage Stealth and waited for a couple of weeks with no response. Once they got back ahold of me, they daid they did not have one in stock, and on and on. Long story short, I ended up picking out a different car, and they made right on the order. That is the last time I have ordered, due to knowing now what "fair" prices are.
So with that said, they will take care of you eventually, but the prices are way to high. JMO

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
sometimes they do not have in stock what they say they do. very many people on this sight have been burned from them...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok thanks. Sounds like i wont be buying from them.

·
Gordon to Blaney
5,574 Posts
Those prices are insane! $80+ for some Gordon diecasts that are at least ten years old...crazy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts