Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to stop on Monday in Concord for awhile before we head into Charlotte for Raw. I know MA is right behind Lowes and was wondering if they have a shop you can go into. Just looking for something to pass the time and thought maybe I could find some kind of deal. Probably will go to the Sam Bass Gallery too. We are going to go to Hendricks shop and maybe Gannassi if I can find it. I just hope these places are open Monday.

·
Registered
328 Posts
i don't think MA has a store anymore-i know they did when it was action.if you need to pass some time there is a nascarspeedpark in the mall.the roush shops are also over there.roush and ganassi aren't to hard to find

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
demondecko said:
Im going to stop on Monday in Concord for awhile before we head into Charlotte for Raw. I know MA is right behind Lowes and was wondering if they have a shop you can go into. Just looking for something to pass the time and thought maybe I could find some kind of deal. Probably will go to the Sam Bass Gallery too. We are going to go to Hendricks shop and maybe Gannassi if I can find it. I just hope these places are open Monday.
I really envy you guys. You can just drop by the shops like I would think about dropping by the store and picking up a can of snuff. It must be nice to be reasonably close, and can just go when you feel like it.
That is great! Enjoy yourself DD, hope ya find somthing for a deal.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
MA used to have a store but closed it down 2 years ago.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Action use to have a shop right behind the Sam Bass Museum. I've heard from some that it has been shut down since MA took over. I would still go down the hill and see. we didn't know it was even a store walked in and I tell you they had EVERY Action item that was on sale out when we went! the main distribution warehouse was within in walking distance of the sam Bass museum and the store was one the same side as the service road in the back. Good Luck and let me know if they are officially closed or not. Thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I wish they did have shops still, did you guys ever have a Nascar Thunder? I remember we did years ago and they had every single car. I remember when they had the original earnhardt crash car years ago. I remember also a local KayB toys used to get old brookfield collectible items, I picked up a Jeff Gordon Superman suburban one time. Lol makes me sick to think of all the nascar I passed up to buy other crappy stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts