Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody I'm back from Dover international speedway with some new goodies.first I found 2 Dale Earnhardt lumina 1994 the first one is to keep in my collection the second one have to much paint rash so I will transform this car into................Well you will see lol,second item I finally find a olds 442 mike curbb at a decent price,I search this car at a great price for so long I could not resist when I saw this one,third is a xtrem serie Rusty Wallace firebird,forth I bought a Ricky Stenhouse jr mustang signed Thanks to Sebss) and last but not least when I come back from this insane trip I stop at Phill house and he give me this awesome camaro dirt model car driven by Dale Earnhardt,he also give me and totally insane Earnhardt lithographie and this jewel is numbered 454 out of 1000 made with COA WOOOOW I love this piece thank you so much Buddy.I also pick up a few 24 1 24 display and a 16 car display,so now I suppose I just have to fill it lol.Here a few pic

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,980 Posts
Great batch of adds! Congrats!

Reactions: z24black

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome adds, Danny. Sounds like you had a great time on your road trip.
Great time yeah but really bad weather.I stay at milford just arround Dover and the road there was flood with this hurricane.My truck broke down there.The water was over my head light,the water was almost at my doors handles,so I destroyed the bearing of the pulley of the tensioner so it coast me 243$ us for this and a new strap,so the race was insane the meeting with Smoke to but the rest of the trip very insecure, I'm not a nervous person on the road but I must say that this time I missed my mother .Here what the road look like there when we enter in the water and I was unable to turn arround because I was followed by a yukon who follow us on my rear bumper.Pretty scared moment I told you

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,572 Posts
Great time yeah but really bad weather.I stay at milford just arround Dover and the road there was flood with this hurricane.My truck broke down there.The water was over my head light,the water was almost at my doors handles,so I destroyed the bearing of the pulley of the tensioner so it coast me 243$ us for this and a new strap,so the race was insane the meeting with Smoke to but the rest of the trip very insecure, I'm not a nervous person on the road but I must say that this time I missed my mother .Here what the road look like there when we enter in the water and I was unable to turn arround because I was followed by a yukon who follow us on my rear bumper.Pretty scared moment I told you

That's looks pretty wicked, Danny. I probably wound have tried crossing it too. :)

·
Crazy Navy Vet
7,926 Posts
Nice adds!

·
NASCAR diecast junkie
4,713 Posts
Nice additions,Congrats

·
Premium Member