Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Downsizing 1:64 Collection LOTS OF 'EM

Hey y'all. I'm looking to downsize my 1:64 collction. The Gordons are all pretty much in great condition, except for the Brickyard. It's yellowing. If you need close up pics of any, I can do it. The 1:43's are in great shape. The Foyt's are all in great shape. The one is still unpunched. The Rusty's and Premiers are in great shape too. If interested, please just holler at me, and I'll give you prices. I'd rather sell in pairs or sets than singles, if possible. I'm not looking to make a lot off these, just make room. I have some of the more rare variations posted below. Like the Elliott variations, etc. Some packs are still unpunched, and some have some wear. There is a Bodine with French writing, a Neil Bonnett car with a Greg Trammell card, etc. If a member wants them ALL I would make them one heck of a deal!!! Would be a great boost in a collection, or to piece out for resale. I JUST WANT THEM GONE!!!! If you need better pics of any in particular, I can do that for you. Any questions, just holler. THANKS!! :cool:

·
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM Answered!! Hey guys, I have many 1:64's available. A lot of the 89-94 Racing Champions. I may have one you're looking for. Just ask! Thanks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Greg - Cars arrived today - all good!! Thanks for the quick ship! Can you write up one of those transaction agreements so I can get good person point :)

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Would like a list of every RC Bill Elliott you have from 1989-1991. I have most but I see a few I'm missing also would need prices. Thanks!

·
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bristol Promos SOLD!!

·
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[MENTION=3540]ryanallstar42[/MENTION]

Different prices for different ones. Just PM me which ones, and we'll get a price. Thanks!

·
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still have some left. Shoot me some offers!! Please, help me help you give them a new home!! :yes: :biggrin:

·
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Updated. Still need to move em out!!

·
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any more interest?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status