Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drew Bledsoe announced his retirement from football.
The first pick in the '93 draft, Bledsoe finishes his 14-year career with 44,611 passing yards and a 251-206 TD-INT ratio. He ranks 13th in career passing scores and fifth in completions despite a sub-par 57.2 completion rate. Bledsoe will likely be best remembered for the injury that allowed Tom Brady to take over as the Patriots' QB in 2001, paving the way for Brady to lead the Pats to three Super Bowl Championships.

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
geebi44 said:
Drew Bledsoe announced his retirement from football.
The first pick in the '93 draft, Bledsoe finishes his 14-year career with 44,611 passing yards and a 251-206 TD-INT ratio. He ranks 13th in career passing scores and fifth in completions despite a sub-par 57.2 completion rate. Bledsoe will likely be best remembered for the injury that allowed Tom Brady to take over as the Patriots' QB in 2001, paving the way for Brady to lead the Pats to three Super Bowl Championships.
how dare they give him credit for paving the way for tom brady, i believe all the credit goes to mo lewis whacking the hell outta mr bledsoe which was the only reason brady began his amazing run.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I loved watching Bledsoe, my 4th and 5th grade librarian was his aunt, I thought that was pretty cool. Have a good one Bledsoe!

·
Super Moderator
8,648 Posts
good luck, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Sall7987 said:
how dare they give him credit for paving the way for tom brady, i believe all the credit goes to mo lewis whacking the hell outta mr bledsoe which was the only reason brady began his amazing run.
Took the word ringht out my mouth Sall. Brady done it all on his own. The media doesn't want to give him credit for it because he wasn't a first round draft pic like Manning was. The only thing Bledsoe done was get hurt so Brady could play.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Brady made his own career!!! Farwell Bledsoe, Thanks for Super Bowl 31 our Packers are much appreciative!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts