Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we all have a driver(s) we like but was wonder if you had a driver you hate/dislike.

For me I'm not a big fan of Kyle B., he's a great driver, but attitude. Robby G. I really dislike, that guy suck I driving in Nascar. I can say I don't hate a driver, but those are my main two dislike and normally from race to race one gets added and removed due to them messing with my drivers.

·
JG's biggest fan in PA
1,816 Posts
Juan Pablo Montoya is on the top of my list.
Kyle Busch would be 2nd because of his attitude, his driving is amazing and definately one of the best skilled drivers out there.
Last would be Jimmie Johnson, I met him and he is very nice thou

·
Banned
559 Posts
Juan Pablo Montoya
Matt Kenseth
Denny Hamlin
Dale Jr.

·
Premium Member
10,762 Posts
There are several drivers I hate or dislike. I was told if you have nothing good to say don't say it at all. I just hate over hyped drivers & owners that don't win crap period!!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
There are several drivers I dislike, but I don't see anything positive coming from discussing it. As [MENTION=2275]T-Bone[/MENTION] said, if you have nothing good say...

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's up with the Montoya haters!? This guy might not be able to win races or drive at times, but he doesn't take any crap and that's why I like him, he's hung in there and didn't leave the series after a year or so.

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,605 Posts
everyones attitude has differed, too early to see who i hate...lol i have respect for all the drvers, but if i had to choose, i'd choose stewart and kurt i disapprove of, but hate is a stron word

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
I don't hate any really.

I dislike,
Kyle Busch, Logano, JPM, Hamlin, and a few others.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
I agree with Tracy.... I don't hate any driver personally & hate is too strong of a word. But I do dislike: Brian Vickers

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
hate is such as harsh word. you arent supposed to hate anyone but i DISLIKE a few..

Dale Jr., JPM, Jimmie Johnson is just 3 as far as current drivers.

·
Super Moderator
8,751 Posts
this thread has only the potential to go south and start arguements that don't even need to happen, so let's let this thread die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will cause nothing more than hate and disscontent on this board which will not be tolerated.

·
Premium Member
5,990 Posts
I don t like Juan Pablo Montoya and Carl Edwards because I don t like her attitude.I think it's two guys think they are someone and that they are not.I did not tell this to offend those who are a fan of those guy,this is just my opinion

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.