Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, KK3869's post got me thinking. Here are mine. I have just three categories.

Piss me off
Robby Gordon
Michael Waltrip
Brian Vickers
Johnny Sauter

Pretty irritating
Paul Menard
Jimmie Johnson
Tony Stewart
Jamie McMurray
Bobby Hamilton Jr.
Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Mildy annoying but tolerable
Mike Wallace
Kyle Petty
Dave Blaney
Kyle Busch
Jon Wood

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
How can Michael Waltrip piss anyone off? He's never on the track!!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Paul Menard's a lesser version of Johnny Sauter. He's been good this year, but last couple years he's been a punk on the race track. Using his bumper to get around people instead of actually racing.

Michael Waltrip... i don't mind him when he's on the track. It's just the high-pitched whining and sponsor-whoring that comes out of his mouth whenever he talks. He's like a NAPA pull-string doll.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
This message was brought to you buy......

Napa, budweiser, coors, miller lite, dupont, waste managment, coca cola, home depot, lowe's, cingular, jack daniels, alltel, chevy , dodge, ford, toyota, goodyear, sunoco, interstate batteries, fedex ups, bass pro shops, penzzoil, army, kellogg's, and all the other sponsor on my uniform, your unifrom, the wall around the track, the billboards outside the track, the tv commercials during the race, before the race, and after the race.

I hope I didn't leave anybody out, if I did please forgive me and just shop at walmart where you find most of the official sponsored items of Nascar.

:hypno: :caffeine: :rash:

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
BadBowtie said:
This message was brought to you buy......

Napa, budweiser, coors, miller lite, dupont, waste managment, coca cola, home depot, lowe's, cingular, jack daniels, alltel, chevy , dodge, ford, toyota, goodyear, sunoco, interstate batteries, fedex ups, bass pro shops, penzzoil, army, kellogg's, and all the other sponsor on my uniform, your unifrom, the wall around the track, the billboards outside the track, the tv commercials during the race, before the race, and after the race.

I hope I didn't leave anybody out, if I did please forgive me and just shop at walmart where you find most of the official sponsored items of Nascar.

:hypno: :caffeine: :rash:
That is Hallarious, but i think you left out a few!! JK!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
What is annoying about Dave Blaney? He shows up, races, and leaves. He doesen't complain, he isn't dirty. I can't figure out what your problem w/him is?

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I couldn't understand how he kept getting rides...

But this was after Daytona when he made that idiotic bonsai move through the pits and nailed Schrader.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
he went through the pits to dodge a wreck and happened to hit schrader. he didn't mean to do it it was a matter of trying to save his car. Also what did jon wood ever do? He is a good busch driver that has had lots of bad luck this year. I see nothing wrong with him personality or attitude wise.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, Blaney went through pitroad and never lifted off the gas. It was a stupid move. NASCAR parked him for the rest of the race for it.

Jon Wood... just never liked him. I feel kinda bad for him now. He can't finish a race because of wrecks. I also don't like that he's the next 'Cup talent' with the Wood Brothers. I hope they don't mind missing more races...

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
He had a right front tire down, and didn't know it, or he would have been fine. Carl Edwards did the same thing if I recall and he didn't get penalized for it. If you have to you can go down pit road to avoid an accident. If the tire problem haden't occured, he woulda been fine. And where is the precedent saying that he deserved to be parked for it?
That's your opinion and your entitled to it, I just don't agree. I knew I shouldn't have looked in this forum, it's like sirius radio.
Everybody that calls, only sees things their way and everybody elses idea or opinion is wrong.
What I don't understand is why everybody has to hate somebody.
I remember when it was all about racing. You respected evry driver, and you were a fan of one or a few. Now it's love your guys and hate everybody else. Like a Soap Opera. I get closer everyweek-end to not watching anymore. Just going back to the local tracks, and catch the WoO when they come in.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have my favorites and not-so-favorites. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure you have a list of guys you don't care for. Blaney's your favorite so you'll defend him to the death. That's fine. I didn't like what he did at Daytona and called him on it.

I don't 'hate' any driver. I honestly tend to have a pretty unbiased view of what happens in accidents and such. I try to see both sides of an argument. I don't automatically shit on a particular driver just because I don't like them. I don't care much for Dale Jr. but I honestly think he's a pretty good race car driver and a nice guy. And I do respect every driver. It's not an easy job. You get criticized for every little move you make on and off the track. But that's a profession they chose and we get to scrutinize them because of that.

Might I point out that this list if a month old. I could take out about half of those drivers on that list and insert just as many more.

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
I was a witness to that situation involving Blaney at Daytona. Yes, he was avoiding a wreck, but he NEVER lifted off the gas! I was at the end of pit road, looking straight down the barrel of the #22 hauling ass straight for us! It was stupid on his part. I was jumping up and down screaming "Watch this! WATCH THIS!" and WHAM, poor Schrader didn't know what the hell hit him. It was pretty boneheaded. I like Blaney though, he's a humble guy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts