Banned
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when the green flag anyone know?

·
Joey Logano Fan
331 Posts
I beleive 4:05 is the green flag...

They are saying BK Racing only has 1 backup car between the two drivers so dont expect to see Reutimann doing any real racing in this duel.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Bah, am at work and am watching on the free racebuddy thingy but now it is down so no clue when the next duel starts.

·
#1 Johanna Long fan!
5,544 Posts
I beleive 4:05 is the green flag...

They are saying BK Racing only has 1 backup car between the two drivers so dont expect to see Reutimann doing any real racing in this duel.
On Reutimann's Facebook page the plan was to park it after a few laps or run in the back and just keep it clean.

·
Joey Logano Fan
331 Posts
Im in the same boat. It worked fine for the 1st duel but it stopped playing after the end of the race. Im hoping it starts working as it gets closer to the start of the race.

Bah, am at work and am watching on the free racebuddy thingy but now it is down so no clue when the next duel starts.

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
I hope Kenny Wallace makes the race

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Dang raceivew wouldn't work during duel 1, so I was watching racebuddy. Racebuddy will be back a few minutes before the green for duel 2.

·
Joey Logano Fan
331 Posts
Hmmmm..RaceView is working for me. They must have a certain amount of people that can be on it at once time and with it being free and most people working this time of day its probably overloaded.

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Any way to change what car you watch on race buddy?

·
13,197 Posts
im rooting for Casey Mears

·
13,197 Posts
oh no kenny cant keep up

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.