Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Alot of ******** that would pay hundreds of bucks for that thing!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
But seriously cool card. I'm sure your holding on it for a long time!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Mearsfan25 said:
geebi44 said:
Are they both errors? Another question is there a correct version?
I think that's the front and the back
:dingy: :dingy: UH, yep when I looked that was the front of a card and the back of a card. I think what geebi44 is asking is if both of the cards that way2fast4U has in his possesion, are they both error cards or does he have one that is an error and one that is the correct variation, and if they are both error cards that he has did they make a correct card variation? :dingy: :dingy:

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
By the way way2fast4U, that is a cool card! Did you find the error or did you find out that there was an error card like that and then found you had one? Also have you looked it up in Beckett to see if it has any significant value?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
fishin4cars said:
Mearsfan25 said:
geebi44 said:
:dingy: :dingy: UH, yep when I looked that was the front of a card and the back of a card. I think what geebi44 is asking is if both of the cards that way2fast4U has in his possesion, are they both error cards or does he have one that is an error and one that is the correct variation, and if they are both error cards that he has did they make a correct card variation? :dingy: :dingy:
And how would there be two cards? Infering it's plural, when there is only one card, and he said check out this error card (Singular)

·
Banned
0 Posts
Mearsfan25 said:
fishin4cars said:
Mearsfan25 said:
geebi44 said:
And how would there be two cards? Infering it's plural, when there is only one card, and he said check out this error card (Singular)

Here you go.

way2fast4u said:
yea it's a great card.. and the nice thing is that i have 2 of em
http://diecastnuts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86350#86350

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they had a thing in beckett a couple of years ago..there was like 4 cards that were error and no they were not corrected..

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
racersimage said:
Mearsfan25 said:
fishin4cars said:
Mearsfan25 said:
geebi44 said:

Here you go.

way2fast4u said:
yea it's a great card.. and the nice thing is that i have 2 of em
http://diecastnuts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86350#86350
Thanks for clearing that up guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.