Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know all of you are familier w/this piece/pieces. It is the Train, Engine and Caboose, w/several flatbed trailers w/1/64th hood open Sr. paint schemes. I have one, only opened once and also have several add-ons (trailer and car). I also have a Jr. train w/I believe two or three flatbeds and hood open cars. I also have a few add-ons for it also. Wanna move it if anybody is interested. I also have a brand new box for it, still flat, never opened and made into the actual box. It is a lid and inside box. If anybody is interested, email me or PM me and make me an offer. It would make a sweet Christmas present, and would look good under the tree for display purposes, except the track is all straight pieces. You would have to pick up some HO train track to make it a circle if ya wanted to do that. I had intentions of building a shelf up by my ceiling and displaying it across the top o' my die-cast room, but as they say, best laid plans and all that shit. It never happened. Make somebody's holiday by buying it for them, and mine by buying it from me! LOL!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Nice piece Ken, I picked one up for a deal a few years back and have actually gone a bit further by customizing it by adding extra cars that weren't originally included. I have mine in a curio (don't have the room to stretch it all out yet) and currently have about 10 extra cars between the Jr. and Sr. set. The only problem is that all my cars aren't HO because Action didn't make HO cars for a couple of years, but this is a nice set.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like it, I was surprised when they made it that one of the paint schemes was not the Olympic scheme. Guess they didn't find it significant huh?
If I can't move it, I will buy some ho track and set it up around the tree.
If ya can, post some pics so I can see what cars you added.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
You can't say "ho", you might offend someone!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, I'll reach back like a Pimp and slap ya, ya Ho! LOL!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.