Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been busy in the past week and a half as i have secured about 10 autos in the last week, well so far 2 have come to me, while i am waiting for 7 more to come i continuously update as i get heres the 1st 2 i got;

paid $7.50
paid $10.51
paid $6.99 my first #1!
paid $6.51
paid $10.51 39/50
paid $5.56
paid $6.99
traded from beckett
paid $4
paid $6.50
paid $14, but it looks soo great in my collection!
paid $3.99
$5

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Ebay Auto Wins

Sal, I think you'll be happy you purchased that Leon Washington. He has the potential to break out in a big way. His high end stuff is still very affordable, so now's the time to stock up. Nice Vilma AUTO as well.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Ebay Auto Wins

nice, very nice

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Ebay Auto Wins

I really like that Xavier Nady card. Being a Pirate fan, he has been about the only bright spot on another sucky season. Very sweet!

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ebay Auto Wins

FFighter_21 said:
I really like that Xavier Nady card. Being a Pirate fan, he has been about the only bright spot on another sucky season. Very sweet!
im still upset they traded him last year to the pirates he was a great surprise for the mets and honestly i would take him over shawn green or moises alou anyday.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Ebay Auto Wins

Sall7987 said:
FFighter_21 said:
im still upset they traded him last year to the pirates he was a great surprise for the mets and honestly i would take him over shawn green or moises alou anyday.
I was shocked when they got him. Usually the "Bucs" get guys that suck....he is a very pleasant surprise!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Re: Ebay Auto Wins

You don't happen to collect autographed jerseys or have access to any would you? Even just an authentic jersey, it doesn't need to be autographed. I want an Xavier Nady Mets Jersey. Any help would be appreciated! He is quickly becoming my favorite player.

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok folks everything ive bought in the last couple months has arrived looks like i can finally be done for awhile with school starting up again in a few weeks been fun picking up these cards for my collection they all look great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts