Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if this car is being made in 1/24? I remember the big "tada" when the paint scheme was released and I've seen that the 1/64 Pit Stop versions are available out there. I never for whatever reasons thought about getting one. I'd like one though. If anybody can help, I'd appreciate it.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are gonna bid, I won't bid against you, but what is the listing number? I want to see it and then I can add it to my favorites searches. TIA!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I saw one in person today at the NASCAR pro shop. Very sharp, but not worth $93 to me. I did order one through my uncle, but haven't heard from him yet.

·
Super Moderator
8,708 Posts
looks like this one was only made in the pit stop version and not the drivers select for the 1/64 guys.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I gotta friend who is going to the race this weekend. He said if it was on the truck, he was buying them all, and he'd save me one. Be interesting to see if he comes back w/any! LOL!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Sorry I didn't get right back, I was in the middle of responding and the power went out. It did not come back on soon enough, so I went to bed. I will probably not bid, so go for it. Is the upper sixty's a good price for a COT? Anyways here are a couple listings that I found.
# 180173115208
# 200167246413
# 220163049478

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The guy I get my stuff from charges me $60.00-$65.00 shipped.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
That sounds like some fair pricing. Does he have a web site or number? I'm always usually one to two years behind on acquiring my diecast, but I would really like to get this piece. Especially if the Sox go all the way, youll be hard pressed trying to find one.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He sells on EBay as Buckysdiecast. If he gets any, I'll let you know. PM me after the weekend is over as I will be checkingback w/him to see if he got any. He said he would save me one, but we didn't discuss a price. I will let you know if he gets any and what it would cost shipped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts