Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Premium Member
7,939 Posts
I wish I had a Fastenal around here, I don't think I do? I'd love to have a schedule poster
Jason, there is one by you. I went onto the Fastenal website to see if there are any stores by me and was surprised to find a few of them within 15 minutes of my house. Here's the one that came up when I put in your zip code.

825 E. Beecher St.
Adrian, MI 49221

I guess I'm going to have to send my husband to pick up one of these for my son. There's one right by his work. It's funny cuz I've never seen a Fastenal store.

· Diecast CraZy
2,008 Posts
Jason, there is one by you. I went onto the Fastenal website to see if there are any stores by me and was surprised to find a few of them within 15 minutes of my house. Here's the one that came up when I put in your zip code.

825 E. Beecher St.
Adrian, MI 49221

I guess I'm going to have to send my husband to pick up one of these for my son. There's one right by his work. It's funny cuz I've never seen a Fastenal store.

A Fastenal looks like a mini Lowe's lol

· Premium Member
12,354 Posts
I stopped by Fastenal yesterday for work, and they had several of these posters for free. Just an FYI if anyone is looking.
This must have something to do with what I saw on local TV yesterday. Robbers breaking into Fastenal Tool Stores and leaving behind expensive tools and you'd be surprise what they did take.
Didn't hear the rest of the story but I imagine they took Posters.
“We got information last month out of Marietta that a dozen or so Fastenal stores were burglarized in the Atlanta metro area,” he said.

· Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the info. Picked up 2 today!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.