Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,495 Posts
penskefan212 said:
Harvick was the same last year. But this year its just Edwards in dominant equipment. It is obviously the 60 car more than Edwards. Nobody can compete with them becuase of Roush's money. So what should other teams do? Run Cup for a decade and then be good enough to run Busch? No new teams will come in. It's a deadly spiral. I'm shocked people woiuld rather see Edwards win instead of guys like Huffman and Kangaroo Meat win. I'm shocked.
how do you figure Edwards has been running for 10 years? to my knowledge he only ran a handful of races in 2004, but enough to keep him from getting the rookie of the year chance, and then went full time in 2005. so by my calculations hes only been running in Nextel a lil over 2 1/2 years.

i in turn dont exactly like the fact that these guys go down and race in the busch series because it does kinda hurt the next batch of up and commers but at the same time its like what was stated earlier, i want to know if you are good enough to beat the big boys and/or at least compete. i think there should be a cut off or a limit to what or how many races you can go with but with all the changes in the equipment these days its almost a totally different competition. so until they put a stop or change the rules i just go with the flow and watch it because its still a race.

after reading some of the comments on the signature page, it looks to be some people are just going to clown you on it instead, lol

· Registered
2,495 Posts
while i am not blind, i do remember people complaining or making post about that situation, but nobody on here went out of the way to make an online petition to try and stop Edwards from running in a race or to stop the Buschwacking. i just find it hilarious that he thinks it going to make a difference, which is why i made my petition so that maybe, just maybe, i might make a difference too.

· Registered
2,495 Posts
another thing look at who is in second...........Blaney. so i guess if Edwards wasnt in first we would have a petition about him instead or i wonder if that would be ok

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.