Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
"Manufacturer: Action Performance - Motorsports Authentics
Release Date: P/O, Preorder Feb 08 (VERY SMALL 2ND RUN)
Additional Run very Small Qty, if you missed this the first run please preorder now!"

The first run was in the 1,700 range. I wonder how many they'll produce this time around. I feel for those guys dishing out $130 plus on eBay now!

I preordered mine two months ago... It came in today:

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Last I knew they had been canvasing the dealers to see what they thought about it. Several had asked MA to change the car slightly, like making it a pearl white or something so that the first release wouldn't lose it's oomph. There are two ways of looking at it I guess. The second run makes the car available, and makes the first run more valuable, should there be a way to delineate between the two runs, such as a number in the DIN that seperates them, or the second run is exactly the same, so there is NO WAY to tell the difference, so it screws the guys who were lucky enough to get a first run, and people are pissed off. Wadda ya think'll happen?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Yeah it's out there, but I haven't seen one in real life, just the ads for them.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
You may want someone to secure you one, they may be gone by the time you get here, unless they make more of them like they are thinking of doing w/the 1/24

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think they are going to release the same thing. It would be cool if a color chrome or pearl car was produced then I would probably try and get that version also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts