Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to a few local die-cast shops in the area tomorrow. If I can find any Edwards Red Sox COT's is anybody interested? I have NO IDEA what they will cost me, but I can hold some for people if anybody is interested. I will be leaving aroung 1PM EST tomorrow afternoon. If interested, PM me and let me know what the max is you are willing to pay. If I can, I'll try to hook some guys up. If there is anything else you are looking for, the same drill. LMK what it is and max you are willing to pay. Keep in mind, I live in Pa., so there is a 6% sales tax.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My wife spent the summer in Columbus Ohio, and it was 8% in the state, and another like 8% in the city. It was outrageous!!!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Best looking car to run this year :p. If the Sox weren't in it this year, I would've cheered for the Indians. They'll be good next year as well. They just better hope they don't have to go through Boston again... because they will lose... again.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Go SOX! Hey FFighter, my Edwards car came the other day, but my wife is holding it hostage until Xmas. She kills me sometimes. Hopefully if I'm really nice she'll give me a sneak peek so I can take some pics. LoL

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That'd be really cool. I would love to see a real one.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ohio29 said:
wow, helping out a steelers fan with a redsox car :-X Go Browns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't call that helping me out...now if you were to send it to me, THAT would be helping me out! LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts